17 inch Fast Electric JAE outrigger.
This is the smallest design from the JAE gang.
It has all the standard JAE features and builds easier as there are less parts!
This kit gives new meaning to the term prefabricated!
Even the pushrod and rudder holes are pre drilled!
No other parts are needed except for electronics.
This is an ARR kit including:
- Full Laser cut kit
- CNC cut foam sponson cores
- Carbon boom tubes with retainers (Replacement Boom Tubes)
- Turn fin (Replacement Turn Fin)
- Rudder (Replacement Rudder)
- Flex collet (Replacement Collet)
- Shaft tube/Strut
- Flex shaft assembly (Replacement Flex Shaft)
- Drive dog
- 430 Prop
- Prop nut
- Quick change motor mount with stainless screws
- Pushrod seal
- Servo mount
- Windshield Decal
- Illustrated step by step building and setup manual
We pre-bent the shaft tube and pre-cut the flex shaft for you!
We also have high torque, ball bearing metal gear micro
servos for steering.
We no longer carry electronic speed controls, but for the Mini Sprint, we recommend a good quality 60A ESC. The Plush 60 works well.
The recommended battery is a 2 cell LiPo 2S 2200 to 2650 MAH with a discharge capacity of at least 40C.
Use the recommended 4400 KV motor on 2S with a 430 or 432 prop.
Use the 3500 KV motor on 3S with a 427 prop. If using 3S, we recommend getting the boat built and have your ESC before buying a battery pack, as space is limited.
Always check motor temp when running larger than 430 props, or when using 3S. Motor damage will occur above about 160 degrees F.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 17 February, 2011.